HH650 fusible fleece is 150cm (59") wide and fusible on both sides. It's perfect for summer weight quilts, picnic blankets, playmats, bags, padded garments and more!
It's loved by quilters who don't enjoy sewing/quilting the layers of their quilts together as the glue does the job for you (with traditional wadding you need to do sew the layers of your quilt together at regular intervals to stop the wadding in the middle coming apart).
It is also great for quilters who do want to quilt the layers of their project together but don't want the stress of worrying about the separate layers of the quilt moving out of place when sewing.
Order in cms or mtrs, the more you order the longer your piece of fleece will get, or opt for one of our great value pre-cut mini rolls:
- Save 10% when you order a 5mtr roll.
- Save 15% when you order a 10mtr roll.
- Save 20% when you order a 25mtr roll.
Which Fusible Fleece is Right For Me?
H630 is a light weight iron-on volume fleece.
Ideal for soft toy parts, bags, zipper pouches and warm clothing. soft pelmets, tiebacks and anywhere you want a squidgy rather than obviously padded feel.
H630 can be washed at 40 degrees and dry cleaned.
H640 is a medium weight iron-on volume fleece.
For quilting, patchwork and relief stitching effect. Also suitable for warm clothing and any project where you want a padded feel.
H640 can be washed at 40 degrees and dry cleaned.
H650 is a double-sided fusible volume fleece, it's our widest fleece at 150cm wide and is light to medium weight.
This one bonds to both sides of your project, enabling you to create your own pre-quilted fabrics, suitable for summer weight quilts, picnic blankets, playmats, bags, padded garments and more!
HH650 can be washed at 30 degrees and dry cleaned.
Applying Fusible Fleece
H630 & H640
- Place the interfacing, coated side down, on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, moving the iron up and down rather than side to side.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
HH650- Double Sided Fusible Fleece
- Place the interfacing between the two fabrics to be stuck together, make sure that there are no folds or pulls.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press for about 15 seconds before moving onto the next area, move around the fabric by lifting the iron up and down rather than from side to side.
With waistcoats and jackets, we recommend testing a sufficiently large area to check the adhesion and look of both fabrics. If you find creases creep in, simply lift the fabric away from the interfacing and reapply.
- Availability: In Stock