Firm interfacing first designed for pelmets, but used across the world in bands, belts, bags, boxes and other creative handicrafts. This interfacing adds defined shape to your projects. S520 is thicker and more rigid than S320 and is perfect for bags and boxes where you want a really firm/crisp finish.
90cm (35") wide. Order in cms or mtrs, the more you order the longer your piece of interfacing will get, or opt for one of our great value pre-cut mini rolls:
- Save 10% when you order a 5mtr roll.
- Save 15% when you order a 10mtr roll.
- Save 30% when you order a 25mtr roll.
Which Flexi-Firm Product is Right For Me?
We sell 2 types of flexi-firm:
- S320 is the lighter version, adding a firm finish to your projects without bulk - we think of this one as stiff paper
- S520 is the equivalent of Pellon 71F, it is thicker and more rigid, perfect for bags and boxes where you want a really firm/crisp finish - we think of this one as card.
How to Use:
- Set your iron to wool/cotton and place the interfacing on the reverse of your fabric, adhesive facing the fabric (bumpy side).
- Cover with a damp cloth; press each area for 15 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We strongly recommend that you attach a small piece of interfacing to a fabric remnant with your iron first to make sure that the hold and the adhesion meet your expectations.
- Availability: In Stock